- Speakers are in very good to excellent condition.
- They have been fully tested and sound great. They are 100% functional.
- We are missing two of the "connecters" that connect the high and low frequency posts. You can simply use wire to connect them (see photo).
- No rubber feet (easy to find on amazon) and a few blemishes here and there (applies to grills too).
- Fantastic set of entry level audiophile speakers.
From Q Acoustics:
Concept 20 Bookshelf Speaker Features:
- Revolutionary ‘Gelcore™ Construction’ cabinet means music lovers can enjoy genuine ‘high end’ sonic performance
- Attractive brushed aluminium facia plate is not purely decorative. It's part of an assembly, which clamps a butyl rubber sheet to the front panel to reduce cabinet resonance still further in the panel facing the listener
- These clever bookshelf speakers have won multiple awards including What Hi Fi - Product of the Year, Hi Fi Choice - Editors Choice and AV Forums
Q Acoustics Concept 20 Speakers
The beautifully finished, compact and eminently affordable Concept 20 loudspeaker is designed for music lovers who wish to enjoy performances at their very highest quality. The Concept 20 changes everything. Their revolutionary ‘GelcoreTM Construction’ incorporated into their design means, for the very first time, music lovers can enjoy genuine ‘high end’ sonic performance at a very affordable price.
The astonishing ability of the Concept 20 is best revealed when the loudspeakers are used in conjunction with the matching Concept 20 Speaker Stands which, to optimise performance, boasts a GelcoreTM layer in its top plate. This is both visually striking and is resonance-free to optimise sonic performance. With the option of either lacquered gloss black, or lacquered gloss white, not only will they sound amazing, but will also look great. Their versatile design means they are also at home on furniture, bookshelves or suitable wall brackets. Wherever you decide to place them, they will deliver an amazing experience that many of those with a higher price range struggle to reach.What Is Gelcore?
The 'Concept 20' proves cabinet resonance need be a problem no longer.
Incorporating a 'cabinet within a cabinet' design, its inner and outer enclosures are bound together by a bespoke adhesive which never quite sets. This configuration (known as Gelcore construction) allows the kinetic energy generated by the drive units within the cabinet to be dispersed as heat and preventing them colouring and degrading the speaker's musical output.
The 'cabinet within a cabinet' Gelcore construction dramatically reduces resonances and colouration. The 'cabinet within a cabinet' Gelcore construction.
Combine this new cabinet design with the Concept 20's advanced, high dynamic, low distortion drive units and the result is a loudspeaker which, at its price, is nothing short of sensational."Specifications:
- Bass Unit: 5"
- Crossover Frequency: 2.9kHz
- Dimensions: (H/D/W) 10.43" x 11.10" x 6.69"
- Enclosure Type: 2-Way Reflex
- Frequency Response: (+/- 3 dB): 64Hz - 22kHz
- Minimum Impedance: 4 Ohm
- Nominal Impedance: 6 Ohm
- Recommended Power: 25 - 75w
- Sensitivity: 88dB
- Sold In: Pairs
- Treble Unit: 1"
- Weight: 12.35 lbs / 5.6 kg (per speaker)
At Fuzz Audio, all vintage/NOS vacuum tubes purchased through our website are guaranteed for one year from purchase date. We accept returns for tubes going noisy, losing output/performance prematurely, and of course losing function all together. (Read about power tubes below).
We will not cover damage from red plating neglect, glass breakage of any kind, loose bases, or other obvious faults that are due to neglect, rough handling or egregious constant use.
This policy is meant to protect the buyer from having a tube go out on them prematurely from a flaw we missed. Tubes, especially preamp tubes, should last half a lifetime, and well beyond a year, so we want to guarantee each customer that you get a tube that will last.
For power tubes, although we will honor any faults mentioned above, we will not accept a return for a power tube that has obviously been used for 6+ hours a day for every day of the year for one year. Power tubes that have clearly been used beyond their normal wear point will not be accepted.
If you suspect one of your vintage Fuzz Audio tubes has gone bad within one year of purchasing, simply reach out via our chat or at Support@fuzzaudio.com and we will assist you in the warranty exchange process. No receipt is needed.
Please note, it is possible we will be out of stock of the tube that is in need of a swap. If this is the case, we will either offer a refund, credit, different tube, or send the first available tube of that type when it comes back in stock.
If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out!
At Fuzz Audio:
- We match all tubes for free!
- All vintage tubes are guaranteed for one year.
- All tubes are tested on a calibrated Hickok 539C, Amplitrex, Maxi-Matcher, or other industry standard tube analyzers.
- Preamp tubes are matched by gain and mutual conductance (Gm)
- Power tubes matched by mA and Gm
- All tubes tested for microphonics and are guaranteed to work in your application.
- If you require SUPER LOW noise tubes, please reach out. We will most likely meet your requirements for free.
- Do not hesitate to reach out if you have any questions or concerns, we are here for you.
We guarantee NOS test scores, clean pins, tight matches, and ultimately that they work in your application or YOUR MONEY BACK!
Tubes in photos represent the tube you will receive. Getter construction or logo may differ. Logo may be partially missing or cleaned off. You may or may not receive a box. Tube type, manufacture, and NOS test quality will NOT change. If logos and original boxes are a deal breaker- please reach out before purchase we are always happy to accommodate.
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
- Downloadable software products
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted (if applicable)
- Book with obvious signs of use
- CD, DVD, VHS tape, software, video game, cassette tape, or vinyl record that has been opened
- Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Late or missing refunds
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at Support@fuzzaudio.com.
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at Support@fuzzaudio.com and send your item to: 7901 E Belleview Ave, Apt. 318, Englewood CO 80111, United States.
To return your product, you should mail your product to: 7901 E Belleview Ave, Apt. 318, Englewood CO 80111, United States
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.