Close Matched Sets of Two Available. We are woking on offering sets of 4. Reach out if you would like a set of 4 before buying!
At Fuzz Audio:
· All tubes are tested on a calibrated Hickok 539b & Western Electric KS-16650-L1 Tube Testers.
· 30 Day Money Back Guarantee
· All power and preamp are tubes tested for Mutual Conductance (Gm)
· Do not buy power or preamp tubes that have been tested solely on an emissions tester or “tube checker”- this is an inadequate test.
Strong NOS Gm and Ma Readings Only! Tested at 300 & 400+ Volts!
Close Matched Sets of Two Available.
Will last 1000s of hours if not a lifetime.
Tube Type / Number: 6L6GC
Actual Brand: RCA
Printed Brand: RCA or Various
At Fuzz Audio(.com), all of our tubes are thoroughly tested. No tube tester is perfect, we often test tubes on several different industry grade testers to ensure you get a quality valve.
Boxes currently in stock? - Yes we have NIB but they will go extremely fast at this price!
We do not have original boxes for all vintage tubes. If you require an original box, we will do our best to supply one. Contrary to popular many vacuum tubes did not come from the manufacturer individually boxed. Most tubes were manufactured for industrial use and were shipped and stored in large cardboard boxes with lipstick dividers.
Note: Pre-amp tubes do not need to be matched for 90+% of applications.
FUZZ AUDIO & COVID-19:
- All products are package with freshly clean hands (we use gloves occasionally but do now want to contribute to protective gear shortages).
- All packages arriving are placed aside and opened 24 hours later. Employees must wash hands immediately after opening their contents.
- Every Surface cleaned twice daily. (Door knobs and faucet handles cleaned every 2 hours.
- We ensure the contents of your package are COVID free.
- However, please leave package for 24 hours before opening or wipe down outside of package with disinfectant.
- WASH YOUR HANDS AFTER HANDLING THE PACKAGE
Fuzz Audio will be offering a “discount bin” of used tubes (test NOS) for those who need tubes on a tight budget.
We will also release a set of premium tubes with 15% donated to COVID 19 relief funds as things continue to become more dire.
Please continue to support your neighbors, friends, family and local business through these crazy times.
Thank you and be well,
At Fuzz Audio, all vintage/NOS vacuum tubes purchased through our website are guaranteed for one year from purchase date. We accept returns for tubes going noisy, losing output/performance prematurely, and of course losing function all together. (Read about power tubes below).
We will not cover damage from red plating neglect, glass breakage of any kind, loose bases, or other obvious faults that are due to neglect, rough handling or egregious constant use.
This policy is meant to protect the buyer from having a tube go out on them prematurely from a flaw we missed. Tubes, especially preamp tubes, should last half a lifetime, and well beyond a year, so we want to guarantee each customer that you get a tube that will last.
For power tubes, although we will honor any faults mentioned above, we will not accept a return for a power tube that has obviously been used for 6+ hours a day for every day of the year for one year. Power tubes that have clearly been used beyond their normal wear point will not be accepted.
If you suspect one of your vintage Fuzz Audio tubes has gone bad within one year of purchasing, simply reach out via our chat or at Support@fuzzaudio.com and we will assist you in the warranty exchange process. No receipt is needed.
Please note, it is possible we will be out of stock of the tube that is in need of a swap. If this is the case, we will either offer a refund, credit, different tube, or send the first available tube of that type when it comes back in stock.
If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out!
At Fuzz Audio:
- We match all tubes for free!
- All vintage tubes are guaranteed for one year.
- All tubes are tested on a calibrated Hickok 539C, Amplitrex, Maxi-Matcher, or other industry standard tube analyzers.
- Preamp tubes are matched by gain and mutual conductance (Gm)
- Power tubes matched by mA and Gm
- All tubes tested for microphonics and are guaranteed to work in your application.
- If you require SUPER LOW noise tubes, please reach out. We will most likely meet your requirements for free.
- Do not hesitate to reach out if you have any questions or concerns, we are here for you.
We guarantee NOS test scores, clean pins, tight matches, and ultimately that they work in your application or YOUR MONEY BACK!
Tubes in photos represent the tube you will receive. Getter construction or logo may differ. Logo may be partially missing or cleaned off. You may or may not receive a box. Tube type, manufacture, and NOS test quality will NOT change. If logos and original boxes are a deal breaker- please reach out before purchase we are always happy to accommodate.
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
- Gift cards
- Downloadable software products
- Some health and personal care items
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted (if applicable)
- Book with obvious signs of use
- CD, DVD, VHS tape, software, video game, cassette tape, or vinyl record that has been opened
- Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error
- Any item that is returned more than 30 days after delivery
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at email@example.com.
Sale items (if applicable)
Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded.
Exchanges (if applicable)
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at Support@fuzzaudio.com and send your item to: 7901 E Belleview Ave, Apt. 359, Englewood CO 80111, United States.
To return your product, you should mail your product to: 7901 E Belleview Ave, Apt. 359, Englewood CO 80111, United States
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Tube Masters and amazing service!
Holy Grail Tubes
The crew at Fuzz Audio are top notch. I trust them immensely and wouldn’t hesitate to recommend them to anyone!